In 1886, the house previously known as Bay House became Forest Hill House School, at 13 Honor Oak Road (now number 39). By 1890 it was known as a Boy’s Boarding School ‘for the sons of gentlemen’. Soon after 1886, there were extensions built to the south with school rooms and dormitory accommodation above.
1905 Front of Forest Hill House School
Front of the school from other end
In 1926 the school moved to Manor Mount and the building became the
Christian Fellowship and Conference Centre, which is today called the
Honor Oak Christian Fellowship Centre, or shortened to “the Centre”.
1927 Back of the school
1927 Back of the school showing playing grounds