Welcome to Honor Oak Christian Fellowship Centre! We are a community of people who follow Jesus Christ, from many different backgrounds, countries and ages (from less than 1 year old to over 90!)
We meet together every Sunday to praise and thank God for all he has done for us and to learn more about him. We also have various activities taking place during the week. Find out more about all we do on the activities page.
During the current public health situation, all of our meetings are online. This page will be kept updated with the latest details of our activities.
Although we cannot all meet together in person in the same place, we can join together online at the same time in worship, in prayer and in listening to God's Word together.
Most of our online meetings take place using Zoom. Contact Michael Peach for details of how to join. It would be great to welcome you.
Here are our plans for the next few days:
- Sunday morning service: 21st February at 11am. You are welcome to join us online only on Zoom from 10:50am for an 11am start. We will be continuing in our new series in Deuteronomy (this week, chapter 1:19-46). An audio recording of the service will be available on our YouTube channel afterwards.
- Coffee time: Straight after the service, there is an opportunity for us all to get together online for coffee and chat.
- Sunday evening fellowship: 21st February at 6.30pm. Please do join us as we continue our series in the book of Colossians, this week in chapter 3:11-17 - we'll look particularly at the implications of setting our minds on things above for our life together as God's people.
- Tuesday Bible study: 23rd February at 10am, in 1 Peter.
- Tuesday prayer meeting: 23rd February at 8pm.
- Wednesday Bible study: 24th February at 8pm, in the book of Acts.
- Psalm for the Day: Each day (Monday-Friday) there is the reading of a psalm, a brief comment and a prayer, on our YouTube channel. On Saturdays until Easter there will be a special Psalm for the Day relating to Easter.
You can also watch our thoughts for the day which appeared from March to July last year, and other reflections.
- Essentials: On Thursdays, 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th March at 8pm.
Over 4 weeks we'll be looking at the essentials of the Christian faith. This group would be ideal for someone who is just looking into Christianity, someone who is a new Christian, or someone who would just like to go over the central truths again. Contact Michael Peach for more details.