Welcome to Honor Oak Christian Fellowship Centre! We are a community of people who follow Jesus Christ, from many different backgrounds, countries and ages (from less than 1 year old to over 90!)
We meet together every Sunday to praise and thank God for all he has done for us and to learn more about him. We also have various activities taking place during the week. Find out more about all we do on the activities page.
You are welcome to join us in person at the Centre on Sunday mornings - there's no need to book, you can just turn up. Other meetings are held online on Zoom - contact Michael Peach for details of how to join. It would be great to see you.
Here are our plans for the next few days:
- Sunday morning service: 25th July at 11am. This week we are looking at 1 John 2:28-3:10 - Children of God.
This week we have the chance to sing together in person for the first time in 16 months. We hope you can join us as we do so! If you're unable to join us in person, you can also take part on Zoom from 10.50am.
We're taking a gradual, cautious approach to changing our Covid precautions - please follow the guidance on distancing and hygiene. At present we ask and expect those attending our services (except those who are exempt) to continue wearing a face covering, except while speaking from the front or while sitting for refreshments.
If you are unwell, have any Covid symptoms, or have been asked to self-isolate, please do not come in person, but join us on Zoom instead.
An audio recording of the service will be available afterwards on our YouTube channel.
- After the service we chat over tea and coffee. If you joined the service on Zoom, you're welcome to stay on to chat.
- Sunday evening fellowship: 25th July at 6.30pm on Zoom.
This Sunday we'll be concluding our series in Romans 12 (this week looking at chapter 12:14-21). Please do join us if you can.
- Midweek meetings are now on a summer break.
- Daily readings: On our YouTube channel, you can also listen to our thoughts for the day and reflections over the past year.