Welcome to Honor Oak Christian Fellowship! We are a community of people who follow Jesus Christ, from many different backgrounds, countries and ages.
We meet together at the Centre every Sunday to praise and thank God for all he has done for us and to learn more about him. It would be great to see you there, and at our other activities during the week.
Read on for details of this week's meetings and events.
Find out more about all we do on the activities page. Some of our meetings are held online on Zoom - contact our pastor Michael Peach for details of how to join.
Women Together: Saturday 24th February, 4-6pm. Contact us for more details.
Sunday morning service: 25th February at 11am, at the Centre (and on YouTube)
- We'll be continuing in the Gospel of John, and the message will focus on John 10:1-21 with the title: "The Shepherd and His Sheep."
- The Explorers group for children aged 3-11 will meet during the service.
- You are welcome to stay and chat after the service, with tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- The service will be shown live and also available afterwards on our YouTube channel.
Sunday evening fellowship: 25th February at 6:30pm, at the Centre (with a Zoom relay)
- This evening we are continuing our series in the book of Leviticus. This is often a hard book to study on our own, so why not come and study it together? We're using the "Book by Book" material which includes a short video as well as a study. This week we'll cover Leviticus 21-22 and the session is titled "Holy Priests."
Tuesday Bible study: 27th February at 10am, on Zoom
- Please do join us as we continue our series of studies in 2 Corinthians.
Tuesday prayer meeting: 27th February at 8pm, on Zoom
- We meet on Zoom to pray together each Tuesday evening.
Wednesday Bible study: 28th February at 7:30pm, at the Manse
- We begin with a meal together at 7:30pm, followed by the study on the book of Romans starting around 8pm. This week we'll be starting at Romans 7:1. We would love you to join us.
Fortnight Fridays: 8th March, 7:30-9pm, at the Centre
- Our youth group for 11-18s (school years 7-13) meets fortnightly in our church building, and is organised together with Grace Church Brockley, Grace Church Sydenham and New Life Church Catford.
- The evening includes Bible teaching (from Colossians), games, activities and the opportunity to relax - as well as snacks. Please do encourage the 11-18s in your family to join us!