Welcome to Honor Oak Christian Fellowship Centre! We are a community of people who follow Jesus Christ, from many different backgrounds, countries and ages (from less than 1 year old to over 90!)
We meet together every Sunday to praise and thank God for all he has done for us and to learn more about him. We also have various activities taking place during the week. Find out more about all we do on the activities page.
Most of our meetings are taking place online, but we are also meeting in person again on Sunday mornings. Please check this page for the latest details of our activities.
Although we cannot all meet together in person in the same place, we can join together online at the same time in worship, in prayer and in listening to God's Word together.
Most of our online meetings take place using Zoom. Contact Michael Peach for details of how to join. It would be great to welcome you.
Here are our plans for the next few days:
- Sunday morning service: 2nd May at 11am. We are continuing our series in Deuteronomy, this week focusing on
chapter 8 on the theme of forgetfulness. An audio recording of the
sermon will be available afterwards on YouTube.
If you are joining us at the Centre, please arrive from 10.40am for an 11am start. Please
wear a face-covering (unless you are exempt) and keep to the social distancing and Covid safety guidelines. You can also join us on Zoom from 10.50am.
- Coffee time: After the service, we get together on Zoom for coffee and chat.
- Sunday evening fellowship: 2nd May at 6.30pm.
Fear and Anxiety:
This is the second of four Sunday evenings where we will meet on Zoom and follow one of the seminar
streams from Word Alive. As well as the video talk, we will have discussion
and prayer. You can watch a short trailer here.
- Wednesday whole church prayer meeting: 5th May at 8pm.
- Readings: You can listen to our recent series of readings for Easter on our YouTube channel, where you can also find our thoughts for the day which started in March last year, our Psalms for the day, and other reflections.