Welcome to Honor Oak Christian Fellowship Centre! We are a community of people who follow Jesus Christ, from many different backgrounds, countries and ages (from around 1 year old to over 90!)
We meet together every Sunday to praise and thank God for all he has done for us and to learn more about him. We also have various activities taking place during the week. Find out more about all we do on the activities page.
You are welcome to join us at the Centre on Sunday mornings - there's no need to book, you can just turn up. It would be great to see you. Some of our meetings are held online on Zoom - contact Michael Peach for details of how to join.
Face coverings are optional at our meetings. Please do be particularly considerate towards those who choose to continue wearing one.
Sunday morning baptism service: 3rd July at 11am, in person (and on Zoom)
- Please join us for our special morning service including Shirley's baptism. This Sunday the message will be on Acts 2:22-41 with the title, "Does Jesus matter today?"
- Explorers (3-11s) will meet during the service, and there will be refreshments afterwards.
- An audio recording of the service will be available afterwards on our YouTube channel.
- After the service we'll have a bring and share picnic in the church garden. If you can, please bring some food that you could share with others. The weather is looking good for a picnic - so I hope you can join us!
Sunday evening fellowship: 3rd July at 6:30pm, in person (with a Zoom relay)
- This Sunday evening we are starting a new series on Prayer. We'll be looking at some of the Bible's teaching on prayer and some Bible prayers. This week we are starting by listening to Jesus teach us about prayer. I do hope you can join us.
Tuesday Bible study: 5th July at 10am, on Zoom.
- We'll be looking at some of Jesus' teaching in Luke's Gospel.
Tuesday prayer meeting: 5th July at 8pm, on Zoom.
- Join us as we come to our heavenly Father together in prayer.
Wednesday Bible study: 6th July at 7:30pm, at the Manse.
- We are meeting in person, with a meal at 7:30pm, followed by the study starting around 8pm. We'll be looking at Galatians 5:16-26. We would love you to join us!
Friday Discovery (11-18s): 8th July, 7:30-9pm, at the Centre
- Our Friday evening sessions for young people feature snacks, fun activities, craft, games, and the chance to look at God's Word together. This week we'll have the seventh instalment in our series in the book of Colossians. The sessions are for senior-school-age young people (11-18, but also open to those in Year 6 where appropriate).